Monday, August 5, 2013

Michael Bolton: running motivator

Guys... I ran really awesome tonight.  By which I mean that my first mile was sub 9 and my overall pace was a 9:29, which for me is incredibly fast.  And it's all thanks to Michael Bolton.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Yes, THAT Michael Bolton.  Who knew?  All this time I've thought pop, rap, or hip hop was the way to go.  All this time I've been wrong.  We're going to start our songs with one song, and one song only . . . "Jack Sparrow" by Lonely Island Featuring Michael Bolton.  I dare you not to run happy with that as your opener.  I had a golden retriever smile as a pranced (I say prance because there was a straight up spring in my step) down Lafayette Hill.   Yes I start my runs with a downhill, yes I recognize that what I really need is uphill training, but the joy of the downhill . . . I refuse to give it up. 

What's your favorite running song?

No comments:

Post a Comment